Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eat/Sleep/Breathe-Football (not exactly)

First things first, this blog is not what you think it is....Well literally, I guess I do eat, sleep and breathe football.  But I am not the typical die-hard football guy.  I couldn't tell you who won the Super Bowl last year or say that I have ever played a full game of Madden or NCAA football (video games). This blog will not talk about my NFL dreams (not that I have any), my glory days, or even how wonderfully awesome football is.

In this blog I will probably, well maybe, lets say might, talk about the ins and outs of a regular college football player. Like eating (to gain 20 lbs.), NOT sleeping (6:30 morning runs), breathing (24/7/365) football.

But I have never blogged before and am excited to see how things go.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA the truth is said. "Boobers do you even know whos playing in the super bowl?" In all honesty boobers reply's,(laughing) no who? i havent known whos in the super bowl ever!!!!" Playing football doesnt mean your a fan of the game. cant wait for more to read about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn it this is why i wasnt very good at football I was always meant to be the fan not the player! If only i would have known that before i loved football. Now everything is ruined!

    ReplyDelete